Unless properly maintained your double glazing windows and doors will over time develop issues that can impact on their performance.
Common issues that can arise include:
– Friction stays (hinges) rusting/seizing
– Damaged window mechanism (lock shoot bolts)
– Loose or damaged handles
– Dropped doors
– Damaged door mechanism (hook & shoot bolts)
– Stiff or seized Euro cylinders
– Perished window & doors gaskets
– Broken handles
– Damaged letterboxes & cat flaps
At Window-Fix we offer a glazing maintenance package where we will visit your house for just £45, irrespective of the number of rooms, and service your doors and windows.
To keep your glazing products looking great and working perfectly, whilst increasing their lifespan, simply give us a call on 01943 512614 or 07986 488 980. Alternatively you can email email@example.com or complete our contact form.
There are no images in this gallery.